No business these days can do without a proper web presence – we are here to make a presence on the web accessible for you and to make sure that you can worry about the things that you are good at in your business.
The Basic Package is for those who you are just starting their business, or for those whose current business needs a new basic website. The Basic package offers everything you need to get started on the web, at a very affordable price. With our experience, you can be assured that you get a high quality, representative website that will help you get ahead with your project or business.
The Basic Package features the following
- 1 domain for a year
- 1 year dedicated webhosting (VPS – 512 MB RAM / 20 GB Disk)
- 1 SSL Security Certificate
- E-mail Setup through Zoho (or Google Apps, additional charges may apply )
- A basic WordPress website, up to 10 pages based on a template (options)
- Security monitoring
€1208,79 with VAT if applicable 
There are cases where the Basic Package does not fulfill your needs completely. In case it doesn’t, please check out our Premium, Custom and E-Commerce packages. In addition to these core packages, we also offer additional options, so that you always know up front how much you will end up spending on your website. If you don’t see your desired option, please let us know through the form and we will be happy to provide a custom quote to suit your needs.
What’s included in the Core Packages
- Our Core Packages include a WordPress security check at the 6 and 12-month mark. Making sure that WordPress is up to date is your responsibility.
- The Core Package does not include any changes after delivery of the project
Get in TouchThanks for your interest in our basic package! Just fill out the form below and we'll get in touch with you as soon as possible
 VAT is applicable to: all Residents of the European Economic Area (EEA) and business based in the Netherlands. Businesses based in EEA countries other than the Netherlands are subject to the Reverse charge procedure and must self-assess their VAT.